Monday, December 10, 2007

Survey

Do you enjoy using blogs in your class?
No, I do not.

Do you use blogs for any of your other classes? If so, which ones? Are they set up the same as Mr. Hughes' blog?
No.

What do you like most about Mr. Hughes' blog? What do you like the least?
Is the blog easy to use? Was it easy to use from the beginning or did you have problems?
I like that I can look at other people's responses and I don't like that I have to go on the internet all the time and the blog is very easy to use.

Do you wish other classes would use blogs for their assignments?
No, I do not.

Do you have internet access at home in order to participate in the blog?
Yes.

Do you usually write on the blog at home or at school?
I write on the blog at home.

Do you feel you learn better by using the blog or by doing handwritten assignments?
I feel I learn more from doing handwritten assignments.

Do you have your own blog on Myspace, Facebook, etc..? If so, where is your blog?
No, I don't like blogging so I only do it when I have to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.